You have been removed from the roll of Ordre professionnel de la physiothérapie du Québec for a given period of time. Here’s what you need to do to reregister.
Reregistring as a member after more than 3 years
This section applies to you if:
- You would like to register more than three years after the date on which you were eligible for a licence from OPPQ
- It has been more than three years since you were listed on the membership roll
- You would like to resume practising the profession after not having practised for over three years, even though you remained a member
You must provide the following documents:
- A cover letter stating your intent and motivation
- An updated résumé
- A copy of a licence to practise the profession from outside Quebec, if any
- A letter of good standing from the regulatory authority that issued the licence to practise, if any
- A certified copy of all relevant degrees or diplomas
- An attestation of relevant work, if any
- An attestation of all skills maintenance activities completed during this period
- The file review fee ($402.41, including tax)
The complete file will be reviewed by the Admissions Committee as per the Regulation.
After the file has been reviewed, the Admissions Committee will make a recommendation to the Executive Committee (EC). When they deem it necessary for the public’s protection, the EC may require a candidate to successfully complete an internship or upgrade at their own cost in order to reenter the profession.
Reregistring as a member after less than 3 years
If you have been deregistered for less than 3 years, the above procedure does not apply. Please contact Reine Monka to obtain a reregistration form and find out what fees you need to pay.