Who stands to benefit from physiotherapy?
Whatever your age, physiotherapy can help with many types of conditions:
- Delays in motor development or orthopedic problems in children
- Backaches, headaches, and neck pain
- Postural problems
- Joint stiffness and lack of flexibility
- Sports injuries
- Work or driving accidents
- Arthritis, tendonitis, bursitis, tennis/golfer’s elbow
- Complications resulting from a fracture, sprain, or strain
- Neurological problems (stroke, multiple sclerosis, paralysis, etc.)
- Urinary or fecal incontinence
- Respiratory disorders
- Severe burns
- Any other issues that lead to loss of independence
The right treatment at the right time can make all the difference and can provide solutions to meet your needs.